what is ecet
ECET Stands For Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology| Engineering Common Entrance Test.It is a standardized entrance examination for Diploma and BSc mathematics students to enter into Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor of Pharmacy, programs. Those who have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state or any other of its equivalent can also apply for the examination The candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. /B.Tech. /B. Pharmacy course can also apply for the examination. It is necessary for the students to obtain at least 45% marks for the general category or 40% marks for the reserved categories in order to qualify the examination.
ECET is a state level entrance examination the test is for all the diploma holders and B.Sci (Maths) degree holders It is a standardized entrance examination for Diploma and BSc mathematics students If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
- If you wants to learn anything in technology in any stream(civil/mechanical/
electronica/cs etc.) then we need to study of that termed as B.tech.
- As far as further studies is concerned, the next step for students after completing their B.Tech is go for M.Tech or M.E, both of which are postgraduate level professional degree programme offered by engineering colleges in India
- Engineering is a science involving designing, building and usage of machines, engines and structures. Pursuing an engineering degree is a popular career option in India. With the economy opening up over the last two decades, the steady growth of industries in the last few years, as well as the addition of streams within engineering, students may have a variety of career choices. Career Prospects Being a professional course, B.Tech also opens up several career opportunities for the students after the completion of the programme.The among them are: 1.Campus Placements 2.PSU Jobs(Public Sector Undertakings) 3.Engineering Services Exam 4.Private Companies
- SAIMEDHA has always been ahead of others remained with no competitors. SAIMEDHA has maintained its Exclusive and unique identity producing the Toppers and a large number of good rankers constantly in various fields like ECET,GATE, PSUs.
- It was then the first institute to provide training to engineers & Diploma holders for various competitive and recruitment exams like GATE, IES, PSUs, ECET etc. From then it has continuously grown.
- The Academy provides quality education. Saimedha has produced top rankers in GATE, IES, ECET & PSUs since its establishment.
- Only technical institute running with two expert directors with professional qualification having years Exp in teaching field
- Saimedha provides excellent result oriented coaching for GATE, IES & PSU’s by experienced faculty ->Programmes Offered @ SaiMedhaClassroom Coaching Course- GATE (CSE) GATE (EEE) GATE (ECE) IES (EEE) IES (ECE) PSU’s (EEE) PSU’s (ECE) APGENCO (EEE) APGENCO (ECE)
- The Institute, not only focussing on academics but also on overall development of students through regular Guidance, Motivation & personality development programs with excellent resource persons having a vast experience in their respective areas.